Avid Carp HQ Dual Layer One Man Bivvy
The HQ Dual Layer offers our unique 20,000mm Hydrostatic Dura-Stop fabric, providing the very best in quality and protection from the elements.
The Dual Layer System is finished in our custom camo and completely eliminates the need for an overwrap by creating an air pocket on the inside. Not only does this retain heat and help to reduce condensation in the colder months, but it also helps to keep the HQ Dual Layer cool in the warmer months.
The rear panel of the HQ Dual Layer is completely removable, meaning that airflow in the warmer months or on long European trips is unrivalled.
The removable panels can be neatly stored away, thanks to the large inner pockets.
The front panel is also completely removable and can be neatly stored away in the same way as the rear panel.
The front also features Avid custom camo mesh windows and a two-way zip door to create a letterbox style opening.
Other features include a large rear vent, extra-large storm peak to protect from the elements and a separate pole layout for increased internal space.
The Avid HQ Dual Layer Bivvies have been designed with comfort in mind. They feature a built-in dual-layer system that offers complete coverage inside and eliminates the need for an external overwrap.
- 20,000mm Hydrostatic Dura-Stop material
- Dual-layer system that eliminates the need for overwrap
- The front and back panel of the bivvy can be completely removed to increase air flow during warmer months
- Rear vent
- Front doors and windows feature camo mosquito panels
- Colour coded tension straps and groundsheet
- 2 x Rod Retention bars offer somewhere to store rods, as well as offering stability
- Inter layer can be left inside at all times, even when packing the bivvy away
- Extra-large storm peak to protect from wind and rain
- Separated pole layout increases bivvy foot print
- Supplied in extra-large carry bag with internal tension points for compact bivvy storage
- Supplied with groundsheet, tension poles and heavy-duty bivvy pegs