The Pureflo® Bait Filter System 17LTR has been purpose-designed to store anglers’ baits which are kept in liquid, and features a revolutionary lift, twist and stack process to drain off the liquid when accessing the contents – especially handy when spodding/Spombing where the angler doesn’t want to get covered in spod mix juice! Once the bait has been used, the liquid that remains can be preserved or frozen for future use. The oily, goodness-packed juice from a bucket of cooked hemp is wonderfully attractive to carp and perfect for rehydrating air-dried boilies. Larger baits such as boilies can be glugged and then the remaining liquid can be reapplied to another batch of baits, thus reducing liquid wastage.
The Pureflo® Bait Filter System is designed to be used with our 17LTR Olive Square Container which is sold separately. It has also been designed to withstand freezing temperatures, so if you fill it with particles and only use half during your session, simply snap on the lid and place in the freezer until your next session – just give the bait inside enough time to properly defrost before you attempt to use it!
NB: This product is designed to be used with our 17LTR Olive Square Container.
- Patented design
- Draining off liquids from any wet baits such as particle mixes prior to use
- Drainage of freshly-cooked particle baits
- Separation of bait and liquid to preserved/frozen/stored separately
- Rehydrating air-dried boilies with liquids, oils, or water
- Glugging boilies/pellets
- Soaking/washing out boilies in lake water
- Preparing pellets with water
- Secure storage and anti-spill transportation of bait when placed inside our 17LTR Olive Square Container.
- Protection of baits from rodents and birds when placed inside our 17LTR Olive Square Container.
- Moulded plastic construction
- Designed for use with our 17LTR Olive Square Container